Sweet Potato Fries
- 3-4 medium sweet potatoes (Jewel sweet potatoes, Japanese sweet potatoes, Hannah sweet potatoes, purple sweet potatoes, or whatever kind your heart desires)
- Coconut oil or coconut oil cooking spray
- Pink Himalayan sea salt (or regular sea salt)
- Optional dipping:
- Almond butter, peanut butter, or sunflower seed butter (I promise it's delicious. All my Instagram foodie friends will back me up on this one!)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Chop sweet potatoes (carefully -- no chopping any fingers or skin off) into long thin fry shapes, making them as even-sized as possible to allow for even cooking.
- Transfer them to a baking sheet and coat with coconut oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the fries and the type of sweet potato. I think the regular orange sweet potatoes cook the quickest -- at least in my experience. I also like my fries pretty crispy, so you can take them out at whatever stage you'd prefer -- soft and flimsy or crisp and a little burnt on the outside.