Soaked Muesli Bowls
This cereal bowl is so versatile - add whatever you'd like to muesli - fruits, other cereals, granolas, peanut butter, nuts, seeds, milks, protein powder, collagen protein, etc. There is most definitely no right or wrong way to make this bowl. Make it yours! But here's what I like:
- Muesli (We like this Bob's Red Mill Muesli)
- Kashi Berry Crumble Cereal
- Handful of Purely Elizabeth Coconut Cashew Grain-free Granola (AH-MA-ZING go getchoself some)
- Chia seeds
- Flaxseed meal
- Collagen Protein (try this Tonic Collagen Protein - flavorless and mixes in with any liquid beautifully)
- Fruit (my favorites are spotty bananas for the most flavor or fresh berries)
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any milk)
- Peanut butter or almond butter drizzle
- In a bowl combine the ingredients - Muesli through fruit. Pour over almond milk until everything's covered.
- Let soak for about 10 minutes.
- Top with a peanut butter or almond butter drizzle.