Basil Pesto Sauce
- 4-5 cups basil leaves
- 1/3 cup garlic infused olive oil (maybe more)
- 1/2-3/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2-3 TB fresh grated parmesan (can omit)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste (start with less, and you can always add more)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or a high-quality blender. Add more olive oil/salt/pepper/parmesan if needed until it reaches desired consistency/thickness.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a couple weeks or pour into ice cube tray and freeze. When frozen, take them out of the ice cube tray and transfer to a container or freezer bag. Thaw whenever you want some pesto!