The greatest cookies of all time.
Sorry for my horrific orange apartment lighting. It's the taste that counts right?
Servings: 12-32 depending on how big you like your cookies :)
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 & ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned/rolled oats
- 1 cup miniature M&M's candies
- 1 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- About 1/2-1 cup rice Krispie cereal
- With a mixer, standing or handheld, cream together the butter and peanut butter until smooth. Add in the brown sugar & sugar, creaming together until combined. Add in the eggs and vanilla, beating well. Add in the baking soda, cornstarch and flour, mixing until combined. Mix in the oats, M&M's, and chocolate chips until just combined. Lastly, carefully fold in the rice Krispies.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper, or spray lightly with cooking spray. Form dough into balls, however big you'd like. Bake for approx. 9-14 minutes (depending on how big you make them), rotating pans halfway through baking time to ensure even cooking. Cookies may appear slightly undone in the center, but it's normal and they'll continue cooking a little as they cool. Cool on wire racks. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Try not to eat the whole batch. Or do. Whatever floats the boat!