Melon Bowl Parfait
This breakfast just screams SUMMER to me! I love it and it's a fun mix-up when you can actually EAT the bowl too! I think kids would love this idea too.
- 1/2 melon -- cantaloupe, honeydew, or watermeon
- Your favorite greek yogurt -- I used plain and sweetened it myself with cinnamon and English toffee stevia drops
- Fruit -- berries, banana, peaches, etc.
- Granola -- Try my homemade banana bread granola! It is killer.
- If your melon is still whole, slice it in half and scoop out the seed part in the middle.
- Assemble! Pour your greek yogurt in the middle of the melon and top with fruit and your favorite granola!