Loaded Scrambled Eggs
- 1 egg + about 1/3 cup liquid egg whites (= 2 egg whites = an extra egg)
- 3 brussel sprouts chopped pretty finely
- Leftover roasted potatoes, chopped
- Spinach, 1 handful
- Spices (Lawry's seasoning salt or garlic salt, pepper, garlic powder ...or any of your favorites)
- 1 slice of ham, chopped
- Cooking spray
- Chop the brussels, ham, and potatoes. Whisk the eggs in a small bowl.
- In a nonstick skillet, spray with olive oil or avocado oil.
- Sauté brussels and ham over medium heat until cooked. Sprinkle in spices.
- Throw in a handful of spinach and cook until wilted.
- Turn heat to low.
- Pour in whisked eggs and scramble until done.