- WayBetter blue corn tortilla chips (or a different brand, but check for GOOD ingredients!)
- A sprinkle of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (hard cheddar cheese has very little lactose, but omit if you're super sensitive)
- Shredded chicken
- Salsa (low-fodmap salsa)
- Refried lentils or beans (low-fodmap refried lentils)
- Guacamole (low-fodmap guacamole)
- Sautéed peppers (optional)
- Shredded lettuce on top (optional)
- Spread chips out on microwavable-safe plate. Sprinkle cheese all over.
- Microwave for 27 seconds or until cheese is successfully melted.
- Top nachos with shredded chicken, refried lentils (or beans), salsa, guacamole, and peppers.