You can easily double this recipe to make more! There's never have enough guac right?!
To keep it low-fodmap, stick with only consuming a few tablespoons because 1/8 an avocado is the recommended low-fodmap serving size.
- 1 1/2 avocados
- 2 TB tops of scallions (green part ONLY!)
- 2-4 TB cilantro, chopped
- 1 heaping TB low-FODMAP salsa (can omit)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Optional: chopped tomatoes, small drizzle of garlic olive oil
- Mash avocadoes with a potato masher or with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Adjust seasonings to taste.