Greek Yogurt Bowl of Goodness
4 ingredient breakfast? I can dig.
Quick, easy, protein-packed, sweet, yummy, crunchy breakfast? I can really dig this now.
If you really want to up your greek yogurt bowl game, you can add a spoonful of nut butter on top. It never hurts. It only makes your morning 5x better at least.
- 1 container of any type of greek yogurt or 3/4 - 1 cup if scooping from a big tub.
- Sweetener if your yogurt is plain (Personal Fav: English toffee stevia drops + cinnamon)
- Granola (Purely Elizabeth granola is the BEST. Or better yet, make it homemade!)
- Fruits of choice (Berries, Banana, Apples, Kiwi, etc.)
- Get your yogurt ready. Mix a sweetener in if you do not want your plain greek yogurt to taste like sour cream.
- Top with whatever fruit you have on hand or are in the mood for.
- Add in lots of granola for that crunch factor! Gotta have the crunchiness in my book. I can't eat yogurt without it.