Brussels Sprout & Ham Sauté w/ Sunny Side up egg
- 3-4 brussels sprouts, washed and chopped into shreds
- 1 slice of onion, chopped
- 1 slice of ham, chopped
- 1-2 eggs
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt / Pepper to taste
- In a skillet over medium heat, spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add in the chopped brussels sprouts, onion, and ham.
- Season with Lawry's seasoning salt and pepper and sauté for a few minutes until the onions and sprouts have cooked. Transfer to a bowl or plate.
- In the same pan, spray again lightly with cooking spray. Crack in your eggs carefully, making sure not to break the yolk. Turn down the heat from medium to medium-low or low, cooking until the whites of the eggs are fully cooked through. For sunny side up eggs, I like to spoon a tiny bit of oil (or spray a little oil) over the whites after a minute or so to cook them through better.
- Top the brussels sprouts and ham with the eggs, adjust seasonings to taste, break the runny yolks, mix it all up, and dive in.