Blueberry Lemon Muffin Overnight Oats
Holy Moly Mother of Moses. These oats were so delicious and also different from the regular overnight oatmeal flavors I've tried. It really did remind me of a lemon blueberry muffin!
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt (or vanilla, but if you use vanilla, decrease the amount of sweetener, either the stevia drops or drizzle of honey)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup blueberries, mashed, plus more if you'd like for topping
- 1/2 smallish lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Tiny pinch of salt
- 3 drops of french vanilla stevia drops (or other sweetener to taste)
- Drizzle of honey
- An empty(ish) peanut butter jar with 2-3 TBs left of course
- Mash blueberries with a fork or potato masher in a bowl. Zest the 1/2 lemon and squeeze out the juice.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Throw in some whole blueberries if you wish.
- If you have an empty-ish Peanut butter jar, pour the oats into that. Or if not, either pour the oats in a jar or leave in the bowl and cover with a lid. Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, top your oats with any toppings you're feeling like!