Blueberry Muffin Cashew Butter Energy Bites
These balls though...
Absolutely and positively easy to make, delicious to eat, and the quickest snack to just throw in your mouth when the hunger strikes or a sweet tooth needs to be loved.
I got this energy ball recipe from Show Me the Yummy blog. Love her fun recipes!
Beware: you will want to consume all of these balls in one sitting. Or even before you turn the batter into balls.
I've warned you.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries (Bought mine at Trader Joe's)
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder (I used Nuzest vanilla)
- 2 TB ground flax seed meal
- 2 TB maple syrup
- 2/3 cup cashew butter (I used the Trader Joe's brand)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Form into balls -- whatever size floats your boat.
- Enjoy right away if you just can't help yourself or store in an airtight container in the fridge or in the freezer so they can last longer, which is what I normally do.