Raspberries & Cream Chia Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup milk or water
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- Frozen raspberries (1/3-1/2 cup-ish ...I didn't measure)
- 1/2 zucchini, grated and liquid squeezed out (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 big spoonfuls vanilla Siggis yogurt (sub any vanilla greek yogurt)
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
- 1-2 tsp chia seeds
- 5-7 vanilla creme stevia drops (can sub honey/maple syrup/coconut sugar/etc.)
- Toppings: not optional
- Fresh berries
- Almond butter
- Dollop of vanilla greek yogurt
- Grate the 1/2 zucchini and squeeze out the liquid in a paper towel over the sink.
- In a small pot on the stove, cook oats, milk, zucchini, and raspberries on medium heat for a few minutes until they begin to thicken.
- Add egg whites and stir quickly to incorporate them well. Add vanilla extract, chia seeds, and collagen.
- Cook on medium-low until the oats have thickened. Stir in vanilla yogurt and stevia drops.
- Pour into a bowl and top with mixed berries, yogurt, and all the almond butter!