BBQ chicken Salad
Mmmmm...Barbecue...Some people love it. Some people hate it. But, I am definitely on the "love" end of the continuum. And one of my very very favorite foods is leftover crockpot BBQ shredded chicken because you can do SO MUCH with the leftovers! My top ways I use it is to make loaded baked sweet potatoes with all the fixings or this BBQ chicken salad.
- Romaine lettuce, or any kind of greens
- Leftover shredded Crockpot BBQ chicken
- Bell peppers, any color
- Red onion or scallions
- Bolthouse Farms yogurt ranch dressing
- Optional: more BBQ sauce or cheese
- Wash and chop your lettuce and all the veggies.
- Assemble everything into a bowl -- no need to make it look pretty if you don't want to ;) -- and drizzle with Bolthouse Farms yogurt ranch dressing and/or BBQ sauce.
- Mix it all up and devour!