Baked French Fries
- 1 potato (my favorite are yukon gold potatoes), scrubbed and chopped into thin fries
- Olive oil or avocado oil spray
- Pink Himalayan sea salt
- Sprinkle of black pepper (optional)
- Optional dipping:
- Ketchup (organic or all natural to avoid high fructose corn syrup)
- BBQ Sauce
- Healthy ranch (I recommend Bolthouse farms dressing or making your own!)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the potato fries on a baking sheet and coat with olive or avocado oil (spray) and sprinkle on sea salt and a little bit of black pepper if you'd like.
- Bake for about 35-45 minutes or until they're done to your liking. I like mine crispy and a little burnt on the outside, so I cook them a little longer and even put the broiler on right before I take them out for a minute or two.