All Things Peanut Butter
I really really really like peanut butter. Probably a little too much. Same with all other kinds of nut butters: almond butters, cashew butter, coconut butter, sunflower seed butter, the list goes on. I better not get sick of them! I don't think that's possible.
Fun Fact: One time I had over 15 nut butter jars in my pantry. I am not ashamed. The picture below isn't even my biggest stash I've had. I go hard with my nut butters. As you can tell.
Here's some of my favorite snack ideas with Nut Butters: And when I say peanut butter... you can use any type of nut butter your heart desires. Why don't you try a new one that you've never had before sometime?! DO IT.
1. Peanut Butter + Banana Toast
2. Peanut Butter + Banana on Whole Wheat English Muffin (or oatmeal english muffin...these are to die for even though they're not as good for you as whole wheat. It's a nice treat.)
3. Peanut Butter + Apple + Cinnamon
4. Greek yogurt + Berries + Peanut Butter (add granola for some crunch...I can't eat greek yogurt without it!)
5. Just a Spoonful Of PeanutButter Helps the Medicine Go Down... in the most delightful wayyyyy! Mary Poppins anyone? :)
6. PB & J sandwich or toast
8. PB & J Smoothie: Blend frozen strawberries, 1-2 TB peanut butter, milk, and greek yogurt for extra protein
9. "Ants on a Log": Celery sticks + peanut butter + dried raisins or craisins
10. Peanut Butter Crackers: Make your own. Don't go buying the Keebler pre-packaged ones. Top your PB crackers with banana slices or blueberries or raspberries to add in some fruit to your snack.
11. Banana Sushi: Lay out one tortilla, spread the wrap with peanut butter, place the whole banana in the middle, wrap it up, and cut into slices resembling sushi.
12. Small Baked Sweet Potato + Peanut Butter: So many non-foodie people think I'm crazy for doing this, but I don't get why it's strange. It is my favorite sweet potato topping!